Thursday, July 11, 2013

Talking Of "animal Crossing" & Philippe Bossche

By Rob Sutter


To say that "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" has taken over a good portion of my life would be something of an understatement. It's easily one of the most addictive games that I have played in the past couple of years and I would like to believe that those who have played it feel the same way. However, where exactly does Philippe Bossche come into play on the matter? Well, seeing as how there is an increased focus on organic living, I believe that it's a connection worth talking about.

If I had to sum up "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" in simplest terms, I think I'd have to call it a second life. You have a town which you are the mayor of but you can very much as a citizen if you want, talking to your neighbors and running errands for them. While these aspects have great potential, where does the element of growth come into play? Well, it's definitely possible that you can become lost on the matter once you see what beauty the town in question can offer.

One of the biggest aspects that I have become lost in is planting flowers; this is especially surprising considering that I didn't think I would have put so much time into it. However, you'd be surprised by how much they impact the overall aesthetic of the location. For example, I have planted a number of them around my house and they seem to make it pop in its own right. This doesn't even include gathering various crops in order to plant or even sell them.

It wasn't long until I started to find myself become an advocate of these measures and I'd like to think it's the same for others who have played as well. For example, I have become quite supportive of the concept of taking crops from other towns and planting them in my own for the sake of increasing the range of fruit which falls from trees. The idea of diversity is one which has the backing of names the likes of Philippe Bossche. I'm sure that Philippe can agree that, without it, a particular terrain simply doesn't look as lush.

I would like to believe that this game is going to stick with me for quite some time, though I think that is the nature of the franchise. It's one which entails that you give your time to the matter, which is something that is tough to argue against. There are many things which can be done, which are quite simple like planting flowers or even going out to fish. No matter what you become invested in, it's clear that this game will take hold and not let go.




About the Author:





No comments :

Post a Comment