There is only one way to make decisions and that way is presented in this article. See, most people never put thought into how important decisions are to their business. We boom, boom, boom, make fast decisions. Then, we get in trouble. We get into some business debt. Even better, we make a boneheaded move and make a decision that we should not have made that puts the company at risk. Nonetheless, nobody ever puts thought into having a decision framework. A framework that guides you on making excellent decisions.
There's just one way you need to make decisions if you want to grow your business. You have to make decisions from where you want to be and never from where you currently are in your business. Anything you did to get at where you currently are is a good example to help you get to where you currently are at exactly the same level. Wow, which was profound!
If you are making $25,000 in your business and you want to make $50,000, you can't decide that you're making using the $25,000 mindset. You have got to start thinking just like a $50,000-business owner or if you need to make 6 figures. If you're at $25,000 or $50,000 and also you need to make $100,000, you will make different decisions to get to $100,000 than those you popularized reach $25,000.
It's not that big of a deal to create 25,000 bucks or even 50,000 bucks. When you start making 6 figures, you are thinking differently. You're making different decisions for example regarding your pricing. It is a lot simpler to make $100,000 by raising your prices. A greater price level for just one of the amounts of services is simpler than to try to get more individuals to buy at the lower level. At the lower level you need to work twice as hard, Three times, 4 times, Ten times as hard as having a lot of people paying you a little bit of money.
Are you making the decision from where you want to be, if you want to be at $1,000,000? Well, allow me to tell you something. The very first time I hit $1,000,000, it was a heck of a lot different than what I had to and also the decisions I had to make to be able to hit $1,000,000. When I went to $2,000,000 and $3,000,000 and so on. Every time I jumped right into a higher-level, I had to start acting like the business entrepreneur would act at that level despite the fact that I didn't have it yet. It's a principle called "Act As If." You need to "act as if." Then, you'll develop the habits that begin to produce the results.
There's just one way you need to make decisions if you want to grow your business. You have to make decisions from where you want to be and never from where you currently are in your business. Anything you did to get at where you currently are is a good example to help you get to where you currently are at exactly the same level. Wow, which was profound!
If you are making $25,000 in your business and you want to make $50,000, you can't decide that you're making using the $25,000 mindset. You have got to start thinking just like a $50,000-business owner or if you need to make 6 figures. If you're at $25,000 or $50,000 and also you need to make $100,000, you will make different decisions to get to $100,000 than those you popularized reach $25,000.
It's not that big of a deal to create 25,000 bucks or even 50,000 bucks. When you start making 6 figures, you are thinking differently. You're making different decisions for example regarding your pricing. It is a lot simpler to make $100,000 by raising your prices. A greater price level for just one of the amounts of services is simpler than to try to get more individuals to buy at the lower level. At the lower level you need to work twice as hard, Three times, 4 times, Ten times as hard as having a lot of people paying you a little bit of money.
Are you making the decision from where you want to be, if you want to be at $1,000,000? Well, allow me to tell you something. The very first time I hit $1,000,000, it was a heck of a lot different than what I had to and also the decisions I had to make to be able to hit $1,000,000. When I went to $2,000,000 and $3,000,000 and so on. Every time I jumped right into a higher-level, I had to start acting like the business entrepreneur would act at that level despite the fact that I didn't have it yet. It's a principle called "Act As If." You need to "act as if." Then, you'll develop the habits that begin to produce the results.
About the Author:
James Malinchak, Featured on ABC's Hit TV Program Secret Millionaire, is known as by many professionals as the World's #1 Big Money Speaker Coach and Trainer. For Free of charge Video Trainings regarding how to receive money to speak and the ways to turn into a inspirational speaker, visit http://www.millionairespeakersecrets.com/.
No comments :
Post a Comment