With the next generation of video game consoles about to hit us full force, I'm excited for what the future holds. It's no secret that there is attention placed on the Nintendo Wii U, as it is the current system of this generation already out. However, Sony is keeping people updated with news about the upcoming PlayStation 4. The inevitable new Xbox from Microsoft will also be making its appearance on the scene. However, Microsoft may require reputation management before any other facet comes into play.
As the rumors seem to say, there is to be a Microsoft event held in May regarding the new Xbox. While this is news, without question, I have to wonder if the slew of other rumors about the system holds any kind of validity. As I have read through all of them, I have to wonder if people are going to be so willing to invest in Microsoft's next console. I am sure there are going to be those who will be diehard Microsoft fans until the end but others may not be quite as willing.
My biggest problem with the console lies in the idea that you have to be online constantly in order to use it. You have to consider that not everyone has a strong, constant Internet connection and it can oftentimes go out as well. Why should someone not be able to play the games that they bought all because of a problem with the router that they did not cause? It seems like a great oversight made by the company for the sake of combatting supposed piracy on the console.
Maybe these rumors aren't legitimate; I still think that Microsoft would benefit from a company the likes of fishbat. Reputation management could be the action to choose because, to me, the company may not have the best standing with all of these rumors about the console coming about. Maybe the Xbox actually does function in this regard and what's being told is true after all. This is where I could see Microsoft failing where Nintendo and Sony could succeed as the next generation of gaming unfolds.
I'm not one of those gamers who wish that the next Xbox will go down because, in all honesty, what will that do? I think that competition allows the gaming industry to stay healthy because it means that all competitors are going to work extra hard in order to be the best. It's why so many good products are brought out to the masses. If such competition suddenly stopped and fewer companies were seen, I can't imagine that the industry would be better because of it.
As the rumors seem to say, there is to be a Microsoft event held in May regarding the new Xbox. While this is news, without question, I have to wonder if the slew of other rumors about the system holds any kind of validity. As I have read through all of them, I have to wonder if people are going to be so willing to invest in Microsoft's next console. I am sure there are going to be those who will be diehard Microsoft fans until the end but others may not be quite as willing.
My biggest problem with the console lies in the idea that you have to be online constantly in order to use it. You have to consider that not everyone has a strong, constant Internet connection and it can oftentimes go out as well. Why should someone not be able to play the games that they bought all because of a problem with the router that they did not cause? It seems like a great oversight made by the company for the sake of combatting supposed piracy on the console.
Maybe these rumors aren't legitimate; I still think that Microsoft would benefit from a company the likes of fishbat. Reputation management could be the action to choose because, to me, the company may not have the best standing with all of these rumors about the console coming about. Maybe the Xbox actually does function in this regard and what's being told is true after all. This is where I could see Microsoft failing where Nintendo and Sony could succeed as the next generation of gaming unfolds.
I'm not one of those gamers who wish that the next Xbox will go down because, in all honesty, what will that do? I think that competition allows the gaming industry to stay healthy because it means that all competitors are going to work extra hard in order to be the best. It's why so many good products are brought out to the masses. If such competition suddenly stopped and fewer companies were seen, I can't imagine that the industry would be better because of it.
About the Author:
Visit fishbat, Inc. if you're searching for more information about reputation management.. This article, Reputation Management Could Assist Microsoft is released under a creative commons attribution license.
No comments :
Post a Comment