Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beauty Supply Items: Would Gwyneth Paltrow Be An Effective Spokesperson?

By Rob Sutter


Gwyneth Paltrow has gained her fair share of criticism and I think that's putting it lightly. Not many people can dispute the fact that "Iron Man 3" is a stellar movie in its own right and she had a substantial part in it as well. It's clear that she has her fans but I would argue that she has more detractors, which makes me scratch my head in wonder. The idea of her promoting beauty supply items to the masses may just elicit an even stronger reaction from the public, I'm sure.

Paltrow has definitely gained a great deal of negative attention and I think that her diet is one of the sources of this. She's someone who is proud to be vegetarian, though some argue that she is proud to a fault. She is so against the idea of eating meat that the general public believes that she is stuck-up because of it. Personally, it's tough to fault her because I think that her lifestyle has bled into how she cares for her family, which is excellent.

I've also seen many people talk about how her fortune has changed her mind to where she's snootier. To me, I think she was just given opportunities and made the most of them in ways that other celebrities could not. You can look at the entertainment section of just about any area of news and I can guarantee that you'll find some story about someone getting in trouble because of comments made to insult people or crimes committed. Paltrow seems more content with being a mother, if she's not acting.

If she was tasked with advertising any kind of beauty supply items, would she be the most attractive figure to the general public? Yes, she was Babble's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World" but that's just one audience, seeing as how there's another which seems to despise her. Sales have to be taken into account and sometimes your public speakers mean the most. I believe that strong companies on the matter like NewVo Beauty could use Paltrow, solely because of how she looks.

There will be many people who will become outraged over the comments that Paltrow makes because they may come across as snooty. However, there's a big difference between saying things that people react negatively to and acting in ways that will elicit a negative reaction all the same. For example, are you going to find her going so low as to riddle her hands with shoddy reality television? Regardless, I don't know if Paltrow is ever going to stop eliciting such strong reactions from the public.




About the Author:





No comments :

Post a Comment